Write With Sarah offers one-on-one support, or coaching, for academic writing as well as professional and personal writing projects. Whether you’re in high school, college, graduate school, a professional program, or are writing outside of school. I can support students from the time you receive the assignment to its due date or starting later in the process.. We will work together by email, phone, or video chat (via Google Hangout) as you plan, write, and polish your piece. I support other writers in similar ways, advising and encouraging a writer or professional in the planning phase of writing, and I’m here to copy edit when that time comes. I’m here to help you write a stronger paper, book, article, essay, or professional document.
What can I do for you as a writing coach? I can help you to do any or all of the following:
- Understand the assignment given and the expectations of the instructor.
- Narrow (or broaden) a topic
- Develop a thesis (your main point)
- Organize your thoughts and research.
- Use research and quotations in your paper effectively and correctly.
- Support your thesis effectively.
- Develop arguments that are logical.
- Cite sources accurately.
- Develop your sentence structure and paragraph form.
- Continually add to your understanding of correct grammar, punctuation, and usage.
For what assignments can I provide writing coaching? I can coach you through:
- Research papers
- Essays for coursework
- Essays for applications
- Literary analysis
- Master’s Theses
- Dissertation proposals (qualitative)
- Dissertations (qualitative)
- Presentation papers
- Personal writing projects (memoirs, articles, essays, personal statements, and more)
If you’d like to know more about my services as a writing coach, use the contact form on the right or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’ll email you shortly after receiving contact from you, and from there, we can discuss, via email or phone, your individual needs and plan our course together.